Wednesday, September 1, 2010

An Update Finally!

So it's been awhile, I have an excuse.
Morgan hasn't been writing! I have nothing to be a muse about...not to mention she's been so preoccupied with that "Kuroshitsuji" series (I mean look at her desktop) she really hasn't done much.
We also got some new friends living with us! Their names are Sebastian the Cat and Alois the Owl (go figure she names them after characters from the series which has been leaving me jobless) They aren't too bad actually. Really quiet, especially Sebastian, but I can't blame him, he came from a thrift store, those places are scary if you ask me.
On top of that, Morgan has had school and I guess I've been the muse for the school papers? I can hope that I have helped...

I have to keep this short but I wanted to let everyone know I'm still around, just not doing much, November you'll be hearing A LOT from me.

Until next time~
Plot

P.S. heres a picture with me and said (lazy) author.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Plot! Great to see you! Being a muse during school work times has got to be tough. But you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Will! Yeah it's kinda tough but hopefully things writing wise will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, does she at least get you some extra chocolate or cookies to help you bide the time?

    ReplyDelete